The Ocean City Environmental Commission will sponsor a free family-friendly Nature and Environmental Fun Day 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18 in the Ocean City High School cafeteria.
The event includes interactive education, zoo animals, crafts, games, a recycling activity and more.
The tentative lineup of participants includes:
- Cape May County Zoo: Small Animal Petting Zoo
- Wetlands Institute: Marine Life “Touch Tank” Exhibit
- O.C. Environmental Commission: Recycling Arts and Crafts
- Ocean City High School Student Environmental Association: Free Seed Giveaway of Plants That Attract Butterflies
- Ocean City Free Public Library: Free Nature and Environmental Take-Aways
Other exhibitors will include the Marine Mammal Stranding Center, Cape May County Municipal Utilities Authority, ACT Engineers, Americorp, South Jersey Gas, Atlantic City Electric and New Jersey American Water.