In-person sales of 2020 seasonal Ocean City beach tags are now open and available at the following locations:
- City Hall: At the reception desk. Hours are 8:45 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday; and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and holidays (including Memorial Day).
- Music Pier/Box Office Window: Purchase from the window. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday; and 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
- Route 52 Causeway Welcome Center: Purchase from the window. Hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday; and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Henry Knight Building: Purchase from the lobby. Hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- 34th Street Information Center: Hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Beach tags are also on sale online and by mail at www.ocnj.us/beachtags. The deadline for purchase of discounted ($20) seasonal tags has been extended to June 30. Beach tags are not required until June 6.
Military beach tags are available at City Hall, the Route 52 Causeway Welcome Center and the Music Pier with proper ID. See www.ocnj.us/beachtags for more information.
Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines when purchasing beach tags; stay 6 feet apart in line, wear a face covering, and wash or sanitize your hands after the transaction.