The off-season schedule for trash and recycling pickup begins on Monday, Sept. 9. The new schedule moves from twice-a-week to once-a-week.
The off-season trash and recycling collection schedule is:
• Monday: South side of 34th Street to 59th Street
• Tuesday: South side of 17th Street to north side of 34th Street
• Wednesday: South side of 9th Street to north side of 17th Street
• Thursday: South side of 3rd Street to north side of 9th Street
• Friday: Longport Bridge to north side of 3rd Street
For more information, visit the Trash and Recycling FAQ. Or see a printable version of the schedule. For information on what can be recycled visit http://www.ocnj.us/recycling/