Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (BHHS) Fox & Roach Realtors congratulates the Ocean City office sales associates for receiving the eighth annual REAL Trends and Tom Ferry International America’s Best Real Estate Professionals Award, a national award ranking measured by REAL Trends.
“America’s Best” honors those who are among the top 1.5 percent of 1.4 million real estate professionals in the nation. The list ranks agents and teams in 12 categories, including individual agent sales volume, individual agent transaction sides, team sales volume by team size, and team transaction sides by team size.
“These agents rank in an elite group of individual agents and teams from markets across the country. This is quite an achievement, and they should be proud of their sales successes,” said Larry Flick V, CEO of BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors.
More than 14,500 real estate professionals from every state are featured. To qualify for inclusion, an individual agent must have closed at least 50 transaction sides or $20 million in sales volume in 2019. For real estate agent teams, the minimum is 75 transaction sides or $30 million in closed sales volume. Information on the winners can be found online at https://www.realtrends.com/rankings/americas-best/.
According to the REAL Trends 2020 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals rankings:
- Michael Contino had a transaction volume of $56,640,333.33, ranking eighth among individual agents in New Jersey and had 80 transaction sides, ranking 34th among individual agents in New Jersey.
- Jason Frost had a transaction volume of $27,000,541.67, ranking 56th among individual agents in New Jersey.
- Dean Chorin had a transaction volume of $26,122,700, ranking 69th among individual agents in New Jersey.
- The Sheppard Team had a transaction volume of $34,377,800, ranking 47th among small sized teams in New Jersey.
- The Cheryl Huber team had a transaction volume of $58,547,250, ranking ninth among medium sized teams in New Jersey and had 124 transaction sides, ranking 13th among medium sized teams in New Jersey.
- The Mark Grimes Team had a transaction volume of $30,274,141, ranking 42nd among medium sized teams in New Jersey.
- The Patrick Halliday Team had a transaction volume of $78,271,200, ranking 16th among large sized teams in New Jersey and had 113 transaction sides, ranking 26th among large sized teams in New Jersey.
“Those individual agents and teams who make up the 2020 America’s Best Real Estate Professionals represent only about 1.5 percent of Realtors in the country yet account for over 10 percent of the closed transactions and more than 16 percent of all the sales volume closed last year,” says Steve Murray, president of REAL Trends.
“These sales associates and teams are far above average and have built enormously successful small businesses in an extremely competitive field,” he added.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach Realtors is part of HomeServices of America, the nation’s largest provider of total home services and largest residential brokerage company in the U.S. in sales volume, according to the 2020 REAL Trends 500 report.
The company was recently awarded “Real Estate Agency Brand of the Year” and “Highest Ranked in Trust and/Love” in the 32nd annual Harris Poll EquiTrend® Study.
With market dominance three times the market share of its nearest competitor, the brokerage completed more than 31,457 transactions in 2019. With over 5,500 sales professionals in more than 75 sales offices across the Tri-State area, the company was recently acknowledged as No. 1 for the fifth year in a row, in the entire national Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Through its affiliate, the Trident Group, the company provides one-stop shopping and facilitated services to its clients, including mortgage financing, and title, property and casualty insurance.
The company-sponsored charitable foundation, Fox & Roach/Trident Charities, is committed to addressing the needs of children and families in stressful life circumstances and has contributed over $7.2 million to more than 250 local organizations since its inception in 1995.
Visit the website at www.foxroach.com.