Seasonal beach tags for Ocean City are on sale at $20 through Thursday, May 31. The price goes up to $25 starting June 1.
Seasonal tags are available at the following locations:
• City Hall (9th and Asbury), Mon-Fri, 8:45 am to 4:30 pm; Sat-Sun 10-4
• Rt. 52 Welcome Center, Mon-Fri, 9-4:30; Sat 9-4; Sun 9-2
• Henry Knight Building (12th and Haven), Mon-Fri, 9-4
• 34th Street (at Simpson Avenue), Sat 9-4, Sun 9-2
• 46th Street Welcome Center (46th and West) daily 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Music Pier (Moorlyn Terr & Boardwalk) daily 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (with extended weekend hours)
• Aquatic & Fitness Ctr (17th and Simpson), Mon-Fri 5 am-9 pm; Sat 7-6; Sun 9-6 (no holidays)
Beach tags are required for all beachgoers ages 12 and older and are in effect from June 2, 2018 through September 3, 2018. Only seasonal tags are available for purchase online.
Military tags will be available at City Hall, the Welcome Center on the Causeway, the 46th Street Welcome Center and the Music Pier Info Center. Remember to have proper military identification to receive your free tag(s). Veterans receive free tags (veteran only). Active military members, spouses and immediate children up to age 23 receive free tags. For additional information, call 609-399-6111, ext. 9377.
For more information, visit ocnj.us/beachtags.