The Surf Report is brought to you by Surfers Supplies
Howdy surfers…here is your Surfers Supplies surf report for May 22-25.
Firstly, don’t forget the discount program. Come into the shop and mention the surf report on ocnjdaily.com a receive a savings of 20% off in season clothing and footwear!! Now for the surf.
Looks like we should have rideable surf through the forecast period. However, on the choppy side until perhaps Friday.
Monday– Southeast winds at 10-15 with surf at 2′ and choppy.
Tuesday– Northeast winds at 10-15 with surf still at 2′ and choppy.
Wednesday– Southeast winds at 5-10 with surf still at 2′ but less choppy.
Thursday– South winds at 5-10 with a small increase in surf at 2′ with plus sets.
Looking forward out of the forecast period we hope to see offshore winds out of the west cleaning up the surf that may be in the 3′ range!!
Ocean temp is in at 57. Thanks for tuning in-
The crew at Surfers Supplies
BEACH, BOARDWALK and SURF CAMS
- Gardens Plaza 3rd Street Beach and Boardwalk
- Gardens Plaza 3rd Street Beach
- Gardens Plaza 3rd Skycam
- Gardens Plaza 3rd Skycam II
- 9th and Boardwalk
- 9th Street Beach & Boardwalk
- 9th Street Beach
- 9th Street Boardwalk North
- 9th Street Boardwalk Curly Fries
- 9th Street Boardwalk Colony Food Court
- Flanders Hotel PZT
- Double Shot Cam
- Playland Boardwalk South Wide
- Playland Boardwalk South Zoomed
- Playland Beach View
- Playland Boardwalk North
- 11th Street Pavilion and Beach
- Golden Galleon Golf South
- Golden Galleon Golf North
- 14th Street Fishing Pier
- Bob’s Grill
- 14th Street Beach Looking North
- 14th Street Fishing Pier PZT Cam
- 14th Street Beach Looking North 2
- 14th Street Beach Looking North Towards Boardwalk
- 14th Street Beach Looking South Towards Port-O-Call
- 14th Street Beach Looking South Towards Chelsea Surf Beach
BRIDGE TRAFFIC CAM
- Wet and Wild – Pirate Voyage and Parasail Docks
- Wet and Wild – Northstar and Sunset Cam
- Wet and Wild – Speed Boat and Bridge
- Wet and Wild – Jet Skis and Boat Docks
- Bayview Marina – Docks & Bridge (close)
- Bayview Marina Jet Ski & Watersports & Bridge (far)
- Bayview Marina, Tubular Water Sports & Top Gun Parasail
- Ocean City Bay PTZ
- Ocean City Bay Direct
- Ocean City Bay and Bridge
- Ocean City Bay South
SOUTH END BEACH CAMS
- 30th Street Beach
- 30th Street Beach PZT
- 39th Street Beach Zoomed
- 39th Street Beach Direct
- 39th Street Beach Looking North
- 39th Street Beach Looking South
- 56th Street Beach Tour
- 56th Street Beach Looking North
- 56th Street Beach
48th Street: Beach cam
For more New Jersey beach cams, check out NJBeachCams.com
Here are some other ways to keep tabs on the weather in real time:
- Ocean water temperature at Atlantic City’s Steel Pier
- Bay temperature and tide levels at the Bayside Center (Sixth and Bay) in Ocean City