South Jersey is subject to a wide range of severe weather. From snow storms, tropical storms and windy conditions, to hot, humid summer days, the temperature of your home is constantly fluctuating. While a traditional heating and cooling system may be expected to neutralize that temperature of your home during changes in weather, you may still have those “trouble” rooms in your home that are always too cold or too hot.
Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-splits provide heating AND cooling comfort no matter the weather outside. They work by zone to heat or cool the trouble rooms of your home. If you and your family find yourselves being limited to spending your time in one room or one area of the house because it is more comfortable, it might be time to look into a ductless system! It allows you to alter the temperature to your liking in any room.
Ductless mini-split units are useful if you have any of the following:
- Room(s) in your home that is too hot to use in the summer
- Room(s) in your home that is too cold to use in the winter
- Older home where new ductwork would damage the original construction
- Room(s) that your duct system or home comfort system can’t reach
- Uncomfortable attics or basements
- Room(s) with large glass exposures
- High utility bills
In addition to bringing personalized comfort, here are some other benefits of ductless mini-split units:
- You save on energy costs & are more energy efficient – Turn the unit on or off in just those spaces when you’re using them to limit your energy consumption. Also, with no ducts, this vastly reduces energy loss common to forced air systems.
- Improved air quality – Traditional duct systems have build-up over time and need to be cleaned often. Filtration in ductless systems benefit air quality in your home.
- Ductless units are much quicker and easy to install.
- Silent System – Majority of the ductless system is housed outside the home, keeping the sound inside to a minimum, essentially unnoticeable.
You should be able to enjoy all areas of your home! Get control of your comfort and contact Broadley’s today at 609-390-3907 to learn more about our ductless systems.